Download & Print Materials for Yourself
- Download and print one of our table tents for the refreshment table at your next meeting or event to remind your employees/members/visitors that healthy beverage choices matter!
- Download and print one of our posters to display in your office this month. Alternatively, order a new poster or two from us and we’ll get it to you. Hang it in the office kitchen to remind your organization the importance of making healthy choices!
Share About Healthy Choices
- Use our library of prewritten social media posts to keep your social media accounts fresh with messages about better beverage choices.
- Check our Sugar Free Kids social media pages to see and share what’s new, and to offer your comments and perspectives!
- Each month, consider choosing one of the Sugar Free Kids newsletter blurbs or the most recent entry from [Un]sweet Talk to include in your newsletter or blog.
- Share our pictures and videos on the web or in your communication to your members to include a little love for the health of Maryland kids!.
Get Youth Involved
As you and your organization interact with youth and the community, remember that you can pick from a number of curricula, games, and activities to teach the youth around you (through your organization, your individual community, or your home) the importance of making healthy choices.
Get Your Partners Involved
As you partner and interact with new organizations, share our join form with your partner organizations to get them involved in Sugar Free Kids too.